Make a difference for those in need and Give Happy this year!
Official Solicitation Period September 1, 2023 – January 15, 2024
How The CFC Works
Federal employees and retirees represent a strong, caring community through the Combined Federal Campaign, dedicated to making a difference for those in need. The CFC offers the Federal community the opportunity to donate to thousands of participating charities. Here’s how it works:
- Choose your cause. Whether designating to Military, Family and Veterans Service Organizations of America (CFC #10272) or to any of our individual partner charities – the charity and cause of your choice is at your fingertips.
- Make your pledge. GIVE HAPPY by donating a little from each paycheck or pledging a few volunteer hours a month. It adds up to so much happiness when we give together.
The official online pledge portal allows one to easily renew a pledge each year and offers the full range of pledge options:
* Payroll deduction (the most popular!)
* Credit/debit card
* E-check/bank transfer
* Volunteer hours (Federal employees only)
- Get happy. Studies show that when you GIVE HAPPY, you get happy too!
This Federal tradition has raised nearly $8.7 billion for charities and people in need since President Kennedy formalized the CFC with an Executive Order in 1961.
Share this article