Army Ranger Lead The Way Fund
(aka) Lead The Way Fund, Inc.
390 Plandome Road
Suite 221 - PO Box 281
Manhasset, NY 11030
We assist active U.S. Army Rangers and their families with acute medical care, recovery, wellness, warrior transition and other programs where government funding falls short.
Real Life Story
Wounded Ranger Recovery & Transition Program Wounded Warrior Grant
Army Ranger Lead The Way Fund is an active duty, casualty assistance, recovery and transition organization whose sole mission is to provide financial assistance to the men and families of the elite Special Operations 75th Ranger Regiment, beyond what the DOD and VA can offer. As long as our Rangers and their families are in the fight, we will be there to support them.
- Immediate financial support of $3500 for Rangers that are wounded in action or during training.Homes that Heal
- Home building and modification for our more severely wounded Rangers.Transition
- We are committed to helping our Rangers navigate through the reintegration process, ensuring that they achieve their goals of a rewarding and prosperous civilian life.
Ranger and Family Health & Wellness Programs
- Collegiate Access Program (CAP) - LTWF provides our Rangers interested in advanced education with valuable tools and resources to help them navigate the difficult process of selecting and applying to these colleges.
- HERO Child-Rescue Corps Program - LTWF supports our wounded Rangers with vital living expenses while they are training in high-tech computer forensics and law enforcement skills, to assist federal agents in the fight against online child sexual exploitation.
Family Readiness Group / Unit Support - Grants for all FRG's to pay for all-important family morale-boosting activities to ensure the continued preservation of this extremely pressured force. Ranger Chaplain Program
Grants for programs established by Chaplain Command for family activities such as support groups, single Ranger retreats, marriage enrichment training, child care and social events.Gold Star Wives Program
Easing the financial burden on those Ranger families who have paid the Ultimate Sacrifice.